A Piece of History…Lovingly Restored
Visit the restored P.L. Woodard House, circa 1873, in nearby Black Creek, located downtown on Center St.
The P.L. Woodard House was featured in “Our State” North Carolina Magazine August 2003 issue, page 108. This is a great piece on Wilson County. Please check it out!
The P.L. Woodard House is open to the public every second Sunday in each month from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Admission is free.
Black Creek Historical Society
208 West Center Street
Black Creek, NC 27813